Monday, June 27, 2016

Personal Development

OMG!!! If you do not do personal development you are missing out!!! Listen, 5 years ago I would have laughed if you told me I needed this but dang do I NEED this!!
Literally tonight I was reading a chapter about including your spouse in your goals and dreams which may surprise some but Joel and I don't always share the same ones ðŸ˜œðŸ˜³ðŸ˜œðŸ˜³
Tonight I read this and Joel and I were just about to watch a movie and I said "Babe, instead of a movie will you just read this one chapter and we will call it a night?"
This was my way of saying "Babe, we need to have a talk but my friend here is gonna do the talking for me!"
Whewwww! A lot was said, unsaid!!! Let's see what happens!!!
Do you have a hard time expressing your dreams to your spouse? Cause I know I do 



❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment