Monday, June 16, 2014

A Moment of Truth !!!!!!!


Alrighty everyone!!! I am BACK from my vacation! We had fun and lots of family time and we enjoyed ourselves so it was worth it! However, when I stepped on the scale this morning to weight in after not caring for two weeks I just wanted to cry!!! I don't regret it but I did want to share some insight! I worked out the whole time because now working out is something I actually enjoy doing and helps bring peace however I are anything I wanted too. My body feels like poo and I know I will struggle in my workouts trying to recover. In the many years I have been doing this with my weight I have learned it does not matter how hard you are pushing yourself during your workouts and how often or how much you are working out... If you are fueling you body with crud you will NOT see the results you are hoping for. I know it is hard to imagine that but I have put the theory to the test several times and it is true. And on the most heart breaking side of it! If you consume alcohol if gets even worst!!! Believe me..... I like (love) to drink and just relax, but the set backs you will see by drinking is 10 times worst. I am not saying to cut it out completely unless you are truly that dedicated but just think about it some. How much do you want it? How much is it worth? 

Today I will be picking myself up off the floor and starting Insanity again until I can get my hands on PIYO!!!!! Which I am crazy about and can't wait to start that! But today is time for that workout and back to my nutrition goals! To me... It's worth it.... I don't need that stuff that is pulling me down and looking back on life there are more times I have regretted those choices or my choice to be healthier and more positive in my life! So as I start again today I want you all to check in on me time for time and make sure I am sticking to these goals of mine! I am still a work in progress but I have no doubts that I can do it, especially with friends like you in my corner! Now who's with me! Who's ready to do a bit more clean eating and see more results!?! Cause I am so ready.....

No comments:

Post a Comment