Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Challenge Groups Starting

A couple of years ago I was the lowest in life I have ever been. Drowning in debt, a sick baby in and out of the hospital, and dealing with a never ending stress of an unnecessary court case that was affecting a ton of different areas of my life. I was gaining weight by the day and totally losing myself in the day to day struggles of life.


Shakeology, and Beachbody, has changed my life in so so so many ways!!! I am starting to see it as so much more, kind of like a good luck shake, because it seems whoever drinks it, things just start happening and falling in place. 


When I started drinking Shakeology of course it was for weight loss and it did certainly help me drop that 70 pounds!!! However, starting was not an easy decision for me because at that time I simply could not afford it. When I started I had a sick baby piling up the medical bills and I was going through this lame court case that was a huge waste of money and then just life expenses with four kids! Who had the money??? Now though looking back, I don’t regret it for a second talking myself into it. I NEEDED to lose the weight, right? So I made the sacrifices.


Once I started to see all the benefits Shakeology was having on my body like having a balanced nutrition, less anxiety, less tears, tons more ENERGY and feeling better than ever, the weight loss wasn’t even as important anymore and was more like an extra bonus!


Well I knew I would never give up my Shakeology so I signed up to be a coach just for the discounts! I had a few friends that had been interested so they ordered with me and instead of just getting a discount, I realized my Shakeology was paid for! Extra bonus!!! And yet, I was having so much fun helping them.


So I decided to REALLY start coaching!!! From then everything has just happened from better jobs, promotions at work, paying off bills, baby getting better, happier family, meeting the most awesome people and friends in the world, to growing a large and successful team!!! I can go on and on……


The crazy part….  It was only a darn shake to drink for weight loss!!! How did I get here??? Most days I am not so sure how but I know everyday I am extremely grateful for it. I never thought in a million years this would be me.


Now I am living and loving life on my way in my journey and able to help others with their goals. I am a stronger person physically and mentally than ever. On my way to being financially free just by reaching out and helping others do the same by sharing my excitement and love for Shakeology and Beachbody. 


*****  In the back of my mind when someone new comes along and asks for help in weight loss, I smile big time…. because I secretly know it is SO MUCH MORE !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment