Friday, February 20, 2015

Ouch my body !!!

Well this week has been an incredible week .... I failed in the area of being prepared for sure! I have celebrated with my girls two nights this week after some BIG wins, I have had some late practices and have not had any free time for meal planning which means I have treated my body horribly!!! And I am feeling it! This is me: tired, on my way to work, no makeup, hair not done, in comfy clothes... And even though I am usually a ball of energy.... Today I would love to go back to bed and sleep today away.


However, even though I feel this way now! Today has been a huge one for me already with some incredible news! Dreams coming true kind of news!!! And tonight I get to be one on one with my love as I spoil him some 😍 And also get to enjoy a night out on the town tonight! So yes I may be feeling the punishments from my actions and treating my body so bad. This has been wonderful for my mind and soul but awful for my body! But tomorrow I am back on track!!! I have to many goals to hit to play these games. Today, I am thankful for the reminder of this lesson and thankful to be this busy! This just means there are so many possibilities, opportunities and dreams happening in my life and in the lives around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment