Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Excuses, just excuses!!!

I didn't have time to post this last night but right before my workout the excuses starting flowing in and man were they GOOD!!!!

- it was too late in the evening now. 
- I needed to get my babies in bed. 
- I was chatting with someone about a challenge group who needed my attention. 
- my daughters friends were showing up for a sleepover.
- I already ran and didn't need to follow the workout.
- why bother? I stayed on track with my food and I should REWARD myself by skipping that workout
- my husband was taking to long to get ready and I couldn't possibly workout without him....

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOOD, but then it got even better as I started making for my husband!!! I guess I thought if he didn't fit in his workout then I could just blame me not following through on him!!! 

- he has a big day tomorrow at work and should rest.
- he did good today and I shouldn't even ask him to follow through. 
- the thought of him already looking thinner even crossed my mind.....

I am proud to say I am thrilled I pushed through and did it! I feel awesome this morning and ready to show this day who's BOSS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment