Sunday, July 13, 2014

Family Sized Taco Bake



1 lb lean ground turkey (4 red)

1 cup quinoa (4 yellow)
1 14 oz can of Rotel
4oz no salt added tomato sauce
1 lg zucchini or squash
Spinach
Shredded cheese
21 Day Fix Southwestern seasoning

I sautéed the zucchini and or squash in one pan. Cooked the quinoa in another pot. And cooked the turkey meat in another pan. The pot of quinoa got done first so I added the southwestern seasoning, spinach, tomato juice and spinach in with in and cooked it a bit on hot. When meat was done I added it and some with zucchini and squash. You will just need to judge what you would like more or less of. I have been cutting back on my meat intake so I used more quinoa and veges and it turned out great!!! One all mixed up I put in cooking baking dish, topped with cheese and let it bake to thicken up for about 10 minutes. My who family absolutely loved this meal!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment