Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Join Our Team!?!?!

I know a bunch of us are friends with each other on Facebook but just in case you have missed it. On July 7th our team is starting a new coach training. Don't worry... I know exactly what you just thought in your head with all the thoughts that come around about businesses like these, but truly (and I feel I can speak for most if not all coaches on this team) this could literally change your life. If you are looking for something that is more than just a team but more like a family... looking not to make millions (though that can happen) but looking at providing a bit more income for your family to enjoy things you cant today.... looking for the feeling that you MAKE a DIFFERENCE in someones life..... looking for a fun and rewarding experience that WILL change you forever to a person you long to be, and I know we all do this. I don't care if I am your coach or someone else on the team is.... if you are honestly looking for something to change in your life I suggest you talk to your coach and ask any questions you may have. I will send you all my blog website so you can look it over but if I didn't believe in this team as much as I do I wouldn't suggest it. For me... being a Beachbody coach has totally changed my life and I don't even like to imagine where I would still be if I never took this leap of faith. Sorry for the long post... it was just weighing on my mind this morning. 

http://gabibirnie.blogspot.com/p/join-our-team.html

No comments:

Post a Comment